By Travelzoo Staff
The New York Times calls the Latin dishes at Perfecto Mundo "vibrant" and praises its "distinctive flavors," "quality and ambition." Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 50% on dinner at this "wonderful" Commack restaurant (Zagat).
Why we love it
- The New York Times applauds its pan-Latin dishes
- Zagat calls it "wonderful" and "delicious" (24)
- Save more than 50% on dinner for 2 or 4
- Includes any entrees from the regular menu
June 9, 2013 - Sept. 11, 2013
1141-1 Jericho Turnpike
Commack, NY 11725
- This Local Deal for two includes:
- Two entrees, such as spice-rubbed grilled shell steak with jalapeno bacon mashed potatoes or seafood paella with jumbo shrimp, P.E.I. mussels, Little Neck clams, calamari and chorizo
- Two beers or cocktails (up to $10 each), like the house margarita with Patron, pomegranate juice and orange juice or a classic mojito
- Or make it a double date and save even more: this same deal is available for four people for $75 (regularly $160).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 11 through Sept. 11, 2013. On Fridays and Saturdays, must be seated before 6:00 p.m. or after 9:00 p.m. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms