By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says Mill Creek Tavern "lures you back like a magnet" with its large menu and friendly atmosphere. For $39, regularly $80, two can savor a three-course dinner at this Bayville gem that The New York Times says has all "the earmarks of a popular neighborhood spot."
Why we love it
- Nestle into the cozy ambiance of Mill Creek Tavern with a 3-course dinner for 2
- For $39, select an appetizer, 2 entrees and a dessert from anything on the menu
- Zagat rates the cuisine at this Bayville gem "very good to excellent" (21)
- Or for $75, make it an evening with friends and get the same deal for a group of 4
Feb. 7, 2013 - June 11, 2013
Mill Creek Tavern
275 Bayville Ave.
Bayville, NY 11709
- Try anything from the menu with this deal that includes:
- Any shared appetizer, like chilled jumbo shrimp cocktail, crispy calamari or baked clams
- Any two entrees, with choices like pan-seared sea scallops with lobster asparagus risotto, surf and turf or the 16-ounce New York prime rib sirloin
- Any shared dessert; select from options like a warm apple sundae, root beer float and bananas Foster (excludes the dessert sampler)
- Or for $75, regularly $160, make it an evening for four with a deal for two appetizers, four entrees and two desserts.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 11, through June 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms