By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the cuisine at aMano Osteria & Wine Bar and calls chef Tom Schaudel's Italian dishes "tantalizing," and a local Patch article says the chef "has created a cuisine wherein you savor each course." For $55, regularly $106, indulge in dinner for two with drinks at this Mattituck osteria.
Why we love it
- The New York Times says aMano has "ambience, and food that hits the mark"
- Diners can select a shared appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 drinks for $55
- Zagat praises the "tantalizing Italian" cuisine of this North Fork gem
- Dine alfresco on the patio in warmer weather -- this deal is good into June
Feb. 19, 2013 - June 21, 2013
aMano Osteria & Wine Bar
13550 Main Rd.
- Select any items from the menu with this deal that includes:
- Any shared appetizer, with choices like steamed P.E.I mussels or buffalo mozzarella and tomatoes in a balsamic reduction
- Any two entrees, like pan-roasted branzino with spring pea puree, pancetta-wrapped pork tenderloin or handmade ricotta gnocchi
- Two beers, glasses of house wine or specialty cocktails, like the aMano Spritz with blood orange puree, prosecco & Aperol
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 21, through June 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Saturdays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms