By Travelzoo Staff
The New York Times praised the "vibrant food" and "energetic atmosphere" of Chi Dining Lounge, and Zagat rates the fusion cuisine of this Westbury hot spot "very good to excellent" (25). For $59, two can savor a dinner with drinks, regularly $120. For $115, get the same deal for a group of four.
Why we love it
- For $59, sit down to a dinner for 2 at Chi Dining Lounge in Westbury
- This deal includes a shared appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 drinks
- For $115, make it a group outing and take 4 people
- The New York Times and Zagat have praised the cuisine and atmosphere of this Westbury gem
Nov. 28, 2012 - May 30, 2013
Chi Dining Lounge
103 Post Ave.
Westbury, NY 11590
- This deal includes selections from the full menu:
- Any shared appetizer, like Kobe beef bacon cheese sliders with seasoned fries, crab cakes or the grilled Chilean sea bass skewer with a teriyaki glaze sauce (excludes the all-night tuna)
- Any two entrees, with selections like farm-raised salmon with black bean mango salsa, a 12-ounce filet mignon with fingerling potatoes and the surf and turf with grilled asparagus (excludes the chef's specials)
- Two glasses of wine, beers or cocktails, like the Blow Pop martini (Three Olives Bubble Gum Vodka, cranberry juice and 7-Up) or Chi Tea martini (Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka and a splash of sour mix)
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through May 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on chef's specials. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms