By Travelzoo Staff
Long Island Newsday calls Meridian Kitchen "Locust Valley's new high point" for its creative Asian dishes and cozy ambiance, and Zagat praises the "casually elegant" interior with chandeliers and sleek velvet booths. For $25, two people can order $50 worth of any food and drink on the menu at this North Shore fusion spot.
Why we love it
- For $25, explore the diverse menu at Meridian Kitchen in Locust Valley and order $50 worth of food from the dinner menu
- This deal covers dinner for 2 people with drinks
- Or for $49, 4 people can get $100 worth of food and drink
- Newsday praises the creative fusion cuisine and Zagat likes the "casually elegant" ambiance
Sept. 9, 2012 - Jan. 10, 2013
23 Birch Hill Rd.
Locust Valley, NY 11560
- With $50, two diners can create a meal consisting of:
- Grilled Japanese eggplant with honey miso glaze ($8 value)
- Tuna avocado and salmon avocado classic rolls ($13 value)
- Phoenix roll with eel, avocado and salmon topped with eel sauce ($14 value)
- Staked spicy tuna tartare with diced mango, spicy crunchy crab salad and tobiko wasabi aioli ($14 value)
- For $49, take a group of four and get $100 to use for food and drinks.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 10, through Jan. 10, 2013. Reservations are required. The $25 voucher is valid for 2 people and the $49 voucher is valid for 4 people. Limit 1 voucher per table. All reservations made on Friday and Saturday must be made before 5:30 p.m. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms