By Travelzoo Staff
Newly launched at the beginning of July, 7 Bus offers nonstop, luxury service between Manhattan and Long Island. Roundtrip tickets start at just $7.
Why we love it
- Less than the price of off-peak Long Island Rail Road tickets
- Leather seats, free Wi-Fi and power outlets
- 5-ticket package also available
Sept. 3, 2013 - Nov. 20, 2013
- For $7 (reg. up to $25), get a roundtrip ticket between Manhattan and Melville or Ronkonkoma
For $19 (reg. up to $50), get a roundtrip ticket between Manhattan and Riverhead or Southampton
For $90 (reg. up to $250), get five roundtrip tickets between Manhattan and Melville, Ronkonkoma, Riverhead or Southampton
- Trips are scheduled throughout the day, every day of the week
Free Wi-Fi and personal power outlets
Parking is free at all Long Island pick-up points
The fine print
Online 7 Bus account required. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person for the 1-ticket deals; limit 1 voucher purchase per person for the 5-ticket deal.
See all terms