By Travelzoo Staff
Newsday names an excursion with Vintage Bicycle Tours one of the 50 Best Things to Do This Summer, and with this Local Deal for $75, take a full-day ride around wineries in the North Fork of Long Island, where Travel + Leisure says vineyards are "producing top-notch wines that are showing up on menus across the country."
Why we love it
- Cruise through North Fork's vineyards on two wheels with Vintage Bicycle Tours
- For $75, take a 12-mile guided bike tour with stops at local farms and wineries
- Named one of the 50 Best Things to Do This Summer by Newsday
- For $119, get the same guided tour with lunch and wine tastings
June 17, 2013 - Nov. 2, 2013
Vintage Bicycle Tours
12900 Main Rd.
Mattituck, NY 11952
- Select from the following packages (for one person):
- The A La Carte Tour for $75, regularly $158, which includes a guided 12-mile bike ride (approx. 5 hours) with stops at a local farm stand and five olive oil and vinegar tastings at The Crushed Olive
- The Signature Winery Bike Tour for $119, regularly $239, which is the same guided tour as the A La Carte tour with wine tastings and a lunch from La Bottega with a choice of panini, a dessert and side dish
- Both deals include a one-year membership to Laurel Lake Vineyards (subject to mimimum wine purchase commitment) as well as helmet rental. Tastings for the A La Carte Tour are available at wineries for an additional charge.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 22, through Nov. 2, 2013. Reservations are required, must be made online and are subject to availability. Tours take place on Saturday and Sunday. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be 21 years old or older to participate. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 3 voucher purchases per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms