By Travelzoo Staff
For $45 per person, regularly $103, Travelzoo subscribers can escape to the Hamptons for a paddleboard tour and lesson in the waters of Southampton.
Why we love it
- Save nearly 60% on a stand-up paddleboard lesson in Southampton
- This deal includes all equipment and takes place in a group of about 8 people
- Buy multiple vouchers and bring friends or family
- Use this deal Tuesday -Sunday
June 17, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
400 Noyac Rd.
Southampton, NY 11968
- This tour from Hamptons Paddleboard is an hourlong experience. The first 15-20 minutes will be spent learning the basics, including balance and technique, and the remaining time will be spent on a guided tour in a calm inlet of Conscience Bay, located off Noyac Road.
- The trip is good for all skill levels with instruction and gear included. Tours are led by Captain Mike, a Coast Guard-certified Master Captain with more than 15 years of boating experience. The trip can be taken any day of the week and will end with a non-alcoholic beverage.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Oct. 31, 2013. Email reservations are required. Lessons are available after 1:30 p.m. Tuesday -Thursday and all day Friday-Sunday. Subject to weather conditions. Must know how to swim. Must be at least 16 years of age to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms