By Travelzoo Staff
Visit Long Island’s first and only distillery -- housed in a 100-year-old refurbished barn on the North Fork. With this Local Deal for $23, regularly $46, two can spend the day at Long Island Spirits with a private tour and tastings of award-winning vodka, as well as bourbon, rye and single malt whiskies.
Why we love it
- Try award-winning whiskeys or vodkas, like LiV Vodka
- Spend the day at Long Island's first and only distillery
- Includes special sampling glass to keep
- Given 4 stars from Yelp users
June 4, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Long Island Spirits
2182 Sound Ave.
Baiting Hollow, NY 11933
- Taste spirits like LiV Vodka, which won the gold medal at the 2011 New York International Spirits Competition -- beating 43 vodkas from around the world or the Pine Barrens whiskey which The New York Times says is "pushing the convention forward about what American whiskey is." Try this and other varieties with this deal that includes four tastings per person.
- For $39, regularly $92, make it a group outing with a tasting and tour for four people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, June 3 through August 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for use Monday-Friday from 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m. 48 hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms