By Travelzoo Staff
Wine Enthusiast Magazine names Long Island wine country a 2013 Wine Travel Destination, saying it is "unlike any region in America." For half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can spend an afternoon sipping award-winning wine at Osprey's Dominion Vineyards on the North Fork.
Why we love it
- Long Island is a 2013 Wine Travel Destination, according to Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- Osprey's Dominion Vineyards produces 13 varietals of North Fork wines
- Award-winning vintages including Merlot, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc
- For half the regular price, 2 or 4 people can taste 5 wines each
- Includes a platter of locally made cheeses
May 1, 2013 - July 19, 2013
Osprey's Dominion Vineyards
44075 Main Rd.
Peconic, NY 11958
- With this Local Deal for $19 (reg. $41) for two people or $35 (reg. $82) for four people, head to the tasting room at Osprey's Dominion, where each person can select any five wines to taste. Choose from 13 varietals including the gold-medal winning Meritage Flight reds, which The New York Times called "some of Long Island's choicest blends of the decade," and the gold-medal winning 2009 Pinot Noir and 2007 Reserve Merlot, both named Best in Category at recent New York Wine and Food Classics.
- Guests will also share a platter of locally made North Fork cheeses.
- Before heading home with a souvenir wine glass, check out the bottles available for purchase: Travelzoo customers will receive 20% off any bottle of wine at the time of their visit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 3, through July 19, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms