By Travelzoo Staff
Take advantage of the return of spring and warmer weather with this Local Deal for wine tastings at Sparkling Pointe, a 29-acre North Fork winery that earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp and TripAdvisor users. For $17 (reg. $34), two can take in the vineyard's inviting and romantic setting with this deal for flights of award-winning wine.
Why we love it
- Spend the day among the grapevines and sprawling acres of Sparkling Pointe
- This $17 deal includes 1 flight per person of award-winning wines
- For $145, make it a group outing with tastings and an in-depth winery tour
- Rated 4.5 stars by TripAdvisor and Yelp users
- Also get a discount on purchases of 3 or 6 bottles
March 20, 2013 - June 7, 2013
39750 County Rd. 48
Southold, NY 11971
- Try wines like the Blanc de Blancs, which The New York Times called "light, vibrant and vividly floral," or the Sparkling Pointe's Brut Seduction, which wine writer Hugh Johnson told The Wall Street Journal was "amazing" and "fully mature with the complexity of real Champagne." Try these (wines are subject to avilability) and other varietals with this deal that includes one tasting flight of four wines per person.
- For $145, make it a group outing with a tasting and tour for six people. This deal includes a 60- to 90-minute experience with a tour of the winery, cellar and tasting room and an introduction to the Methode Champenoise process, a tasting flight for each person of four sparkling wines, and a take-home flute for each person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 22, through June 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Deal is valid Monday-Friday. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms