By Travelzoo Staff
Launching a new service last month, Bolt Bus is now offering nonstop service between Manhattan and Long Island. For $7, regularly up to $30, Travelzoo subscribers can get a roundtrip ticket between Manhattan and Huntington, Riverhead or Ronkonkoma on Long Island.
Why we love it
- For $7, regularly $30, take a roundtrip luxury bus ride between Manhattan and Long Island
- The Long Island service launched last month and offers 15 daily trips
- Bolt Bus vehicles feature leather seats, free Wi-Fi and power outlets
- For $30, get a package of 5 roundtrip tickets, regularly $150
- It's less than the price of off-peak Long Island Rail Road tickets
Jan. 31, 2013 - April 10, 2013
- Fifteen trips are offered daily. Passengers can relax on a luxury vehicle, taking advantage of the bus's leather seats, extra leg room, free Wi-Fi and power outlets during the 1.5-hour drive.
- Or get five tickets for the price of one: $30 buys a pack of five roundtrip tickets, regularly up to $150.
Take the bus to Riverhead to check out the Long Island Winterfest
jazz festival Feb. 9 - March 17 or to shop at the Tanger Factory Outlet Center. Stop by the front desk at the Hilton Garden Inn to pick up a free coupon book to the outlets.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 1, through April 10, 2013. An online Bolt Bus account and reservation email is required; see voucher for booking instructions. Reservations are subject to availability. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person for the 1 ticket deal; limit 1 voucher purchase per person for the 5-ticket deal. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Valid for the Long Island service only; not valid on Bolt Bus service in other regions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms