By Annie England
Served at the 2013 presidential inauguration lunch, Bedell Cellars wine is rated among the best on Long Island. Save 40% on a premium wine tasting.
Why we love it
- Newsday deems Bedell's "sensational" 2010 Musee the Number One Long Island Wine
- The New York Times praises the 2010 Taste White, noting its "swirl of subtleties"
- Jay McInerney of The Wall Street Journal compares the Musee with Napa reds
- The tasting room is in a renovated 1919 barn with a fireplace and view of the vineyards
Feb. 7, 2014 - May 7, 2014
36225 Main Road
Cutchogue, NY 11935
- For $12 (reg. $20), sample some of the North Fork's best vintages
A premium tasting flight, with pours of five wines
Plus, get 30% off a new membership with Bedell's Wine Club at any level: Explorer, Discovery, Collectors or Curators
The fine print
Valid Feb. 7, 2014 - May 7, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms