By Metra Farrari
Breathe in the ocean air and save 55% at a "beachfront hotel [with] stylish design, resortlike ambiance, and a terrific restaurant" (The New York Times).
Why we love it
- The 4-star Allegria Hotel is nestled a mere 25 miles from Manhattan in Long Beach, N.Y., which offers "miles of surprisingly clean beach and water" (Frommer's)
- The rooms' modern seaside theme carries in the ocean expanse, located right outside the floor-to-ceiling windows
- Includes breakfast at the on-site "spacious and beautiful" Atlantica restaurant with "over-the-top touches like the fiber-optic lamps that resemble jellyfish" (The New York Times)
- Accessible via car (13 miles from JFK airport) or by the Long Island Railroad station a half-mile away
80 West Broadway
Long Beach, NY 11561
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays through March; blackout dates apply
- $149 per night in a King Beach View room with floor-to-ceiling windows
Add $20 to upgrade to a King Ocean Front room, featuring panoramic views of the Atlantic
Breakfast buffet for two (reg. $50)
Two-night packages start at $289 including daily breakfast, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
Need a car while on vacation? Check out this exclusive Zipcar offer
for temporary monthly membership.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 516-889-1300 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $50 per night. Up to two children 12 years of age and younger stay free. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms