By Travelzoo Staff
Swirl and sip wines on Long Island where tasting rooms will be in full swing this summer. The Blue Inn at North Fork has slashed nearly 65% off rates with an exclusive deal that includes a tasting for two at the area's founding vineyard, Castello di Borghese.
Why we love it
- Travel through September -- when most properties' prices peak -- for $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $179 for two nights (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays).
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine recently named the North Fork of Long Island one of the world’s 10 best wine destinations, and The Blue Inn is surrounded by sprawling vineyards in the heart of this region with beaches less than a mile away.
- The picturesque seaside village of Greenport -- which “perfectly mixes unpretentious Americana with the trappings of the modern food and wine scene,” according to Forbes -- is a five-minute drive away. Host to galleries, fashion boutiques and antiques shops, Fodor's describes it as “North Fork’s prettiest and liveliest town.”
The Blue Inn at North Fork
7850 Main Road
East Marion, NY 11939
Tel: (631) 477-2800
What's included & when
- July 11, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Retreat for 2 at The Blue Inn at North Fork at nearly 65% off
- $99 per night or $179 for 2 nights
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 30
- Includes wine tasting for 2 at Castello di Borghese Vineyard
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 631-477-2800 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 4, 7-18, 28-31; Aug 1, 25-26; Sept. 1-2. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms