By Travelzoo Staff
There's "something about this beachy New York destination," says Travel + Leisure of the Hamptons, with its "dramatic dunes; the shingled windmills; and that famous light that has attracted artists as varied as Jackson Pollock and Winslow Homer." Follow the painters, celebrities and locals to eastern Long Island with this exclusive peak season package at The Resort at Bath and Tennis that slices more than 35% off current pricing through Aug. 27.
Why we love it
- Check in on a Monday or Tuesday for a two-night stay for $349, or opt for a three-night stay for $499 (Monday arrivals). This oceanfront resort runs along 500 feet of private beach. When not chasing the waves, guests can lie on the sundeck, bob in the outdoor pool and nibble snacks on a patio while watching boats sail out of the marina.
- Travel + Leisure calls the village of Westhampton "the gateway to the region, with a quaint town center and miles of beaches." From here, visitors aren't far from other popular villages like Bridgehampton with its antique shops, Sagaponack with its farm-fresh food, and Southampton with its genteel, million-dollar estates barely hidden behind hedges.
The Resort at Bath and Tennis
231 Dune Road
Westhampton Beach, NY 11978
What's included & when
- July 2, 2013 - Aug. 28, 2013
- Escape to The Resort at Bath and Tennis in Westhampton Beach -- the gateway to the Hamptons -- at more than 35% off
- $349 2-night stay, arrive Mondays or Tuesdays (reg. $558)
- $499 3-night stay, arrive Mondays (reg. $837)
- 2 guests stay in a Lower Dune or Tennis View room with 1 queen bed
- Towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas provided
- Travel through Aug. 27
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 631-288-2500 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms