By Travelzoo Staff
Within the walls of a 150-year-old Greek Revival inn in East Hampton, a group of stylish Swedes have created what Concierge.com calls the “most appealingly forward-looking hotel in the Hamptons.” We’ve put together an exclusive package at c/o The Maidstone that saves readers nearly $90 on current prices.
Why we love it
- For $279, stay for one night Sundays-Thursdays in one of the inn's Fabulous rooms, which are some of the inn’s more spacious rooms and have king beds. Upgrade again for $40 more to spend the night in one of the Magnificent rooms, which boast even more space, big windows overlooking the garden or town pond, and larger bathrooms, some with rain showers and claw-foot tubs.
- Each room is uniquely decorated and “imbued with a sophisticated, modern, and distinctly Scandinavian sensibility” (per Frommer’s). The Edvard Munch room has moody colors and baroque furnishings befitting the painter, the bright Aino Aalto room has clean lines and a wood-burning fireplace, and the Birgit Nilsson suite is enrobed in romantic reds with a separate sitting room.
- Guests join “the In Crowd” (per Style.com) with exclusive bonuses like continental breakfast, a welcome plate of fresh-baked cookies, and hot mulled wine for two. Guests also receive late checkout at 2 p.m., which gives them time to explore the charming East Hampton Main Street, a half-mile down the road.
c/o The Maidstone
207 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937
What's included & when
- Dec. 19, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- A retreat for 2 to the posh village of East Hampton with an exclusive B&B package at c/o The Maidstone
$279 for a 1-night stay Sundays-Thursdays in an upgraded Fabulous room (reg. $307)
$319 for a 1-night stay midweek in a premium Magnificent room (reg. $380)
Weekend stays are discounted to $379 per night in a Fabulous room (reg. $468) and $419 per night in a Magnificent room (reg. $572)
All stays come with continental breakfast, welcome plate of fresh-baked cookies, 2 cups of hot mulled wine, and late checkout at 2 p.m. (reg. $60)
Travel through March
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 631-324-5006 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1, 19-20; Feb. 16-18; March 29-30. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms