By Kristin Viola
SEA: The Thai Experience "usher[s] in an era of new culinary treasures" (HauteLiving). Save $50 on a three-course dinner or lunch for two.
Why we love it
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable
- Gayot praises the "Zen-like decor" and "tranquil ambiance"
- Located at Bally's Las Vegas
- This modern Thai restaurant originated in New York City
Oct. 23, 2013 - Feb. 23, 2014
SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Bally's Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- $55 (reg. $106) for a three-course dinner or lunch for two
- Two appetizers (up to $18 value each) such as the garlic soft shell crab or aromatic duck bun
- Two entrees (up to $26 value each) such as the macadamia nut-crusted salmon or the classic BBQ pork chop
- Two desserts (up to $9 value) like the "spring roll" with banana and cheesecake, or the fried ice cream with mango
- Or for $150 (reg. $291), a group of six people can get a private dinner or lunch with six appetizers, six entrees and three desserts to share
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. For parties of 6, a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. For parties of 6, a 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms