By Amanda Retzer
"Las Vegas' hottest chefs, restaurants, and mixologists will gather for ...Taste of the Nation, the city’s premier culinary benefit" (Las Vegas Sun).
Why we love it
- Proceeds benefit the Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry campaign
- Features the creations of Vegas' top chefs and mixologists
- It's a local favorite -- this is the 21st annual event
- Buy multiple vouchers and make it a group outing
- Also benefits the Reno Foundation/UNCE Chefs for Kids and Three Square Food Bank
Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013 from 7-9:30 p.m.
Taste of the Nation Las Vegas
Rain Nightclub at the Palms Casino Resort
4321 West Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- $49 (reg. $100) for general admission for one on Thursday, Oct. 17 from 7-9:30 p.m.
Food from dozens of restaurants like Aureole, Fleur, STK, N9NE, Raku and Tao
Wine, beer and spirits
Live entertainment, and live and silent auctions
Note: The images above are from last year's event.
Keep an eye on the event's Facebook
page for up-to-date details.
The fine print
Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. The voucher will serve as your ticket for entry to the event. Upon arrival, present the voucher and a photo ID at the registration tables. Must be 21 years old or older to attend the event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms