By Travelzoo Staff
Nove Italiano offers an "uber-chic" vibe (Zagat) atop the 51st floor of the Palms Casino Resort's Fantasy Tower. For $99, two can savor a 4-course chef's tasting menu.
Why we love it
- Featured in "Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants"
- For under $100, feast on a chef's menu for 2 with bellinis
- Includes 2 VIP club passes to Palms nightlife
Aug. 12, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013
Nove Italiano at Palms Casino Resort
4321 W. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- For $99 (reg. $258), dine on a tasting menu which may include the following dishes
Menu with 4 courses of seasonally selected Italian cuisine
Two glasses of a seasonal bellini
- VIP access to the Palms' celeb-favorite clubs, including Moon, Rain and Ghostbar
Our team of Deal Experts has negotiated deals on spa experiences, dining and drinks at the Palms Casino Resort. Click here
for more information.
The fine print
Reservations required; must be made at least 48 hours in advance. The last reservation slot is at 7:15 p.m. Restaurant is closed Sundays and Mondays. Limit 1 voucher per couple. Limit 4 vouchers per table; all couples dining at the same table must each have a voucher. Seasonal menu items subject to change. A 20% gratuity based on the full value will be added to the check.
See all terms