By Travelzoo Staff
Located at The Palms Casino Resort, Bistro Buffet offers high-quality choices to satisfy the spectrum of tastes" (Gayot). For $29, regularly $52, Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in an all-you-can-eat dinner for two with unlimited wine and beer.
Why we love it
- For under $30, feast on a buffet dinner for 2
- Sip on unlimited wine and beer
- Options may include NY steak, crab legs and BBQ meats
- Bistro Buffet at The Palms has 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Stay the night at The Palms for $47 and up
July 16, 2013 - Jan. 18, 2014
Bistro Buffet at Palms Casino Resort
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- "Watch chefs prepare dishes from around the world" (Las Vegas Sun) at the various prep stations. The buffet features New York steak, barbecue meats, crab legs and a carving station Sunday through Thursday. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are prime rib night.
- On Fridays and Saturdays, indulge in the seafood dinner buffet with crab legs, a raw bar, oysters, shrimp, clams, mussels and sushi.
- End dinner on a sweet note with a visit to the dessert station, featuring bite-size pastries, cakes and ice cream.
Our team of Deal Experts has negotiated deals on
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Jan. 18, 2014. Reservations not required. Regular dinner buffet is served Sunday-Thursday; seafood dinner buffet is served Friday and Saturday. Dinner buffet is open from 4-9 p.m. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms