By Travelzoo Staff
Cravings Buffet at the AAA 4-Diamond Mirage Hotel & Casino features a selection so expansive that one could "eat here every day for a week and rarely have the same dish twice," says Zagat. For $39, regularly $80, two can hit The Strip and indulge in an all-you-can-eat dinner with unlimited beer and wine.
Why we love it
- For less than $20 a person, feast on unlimited dinner and drinks for 2 on The Strip
- Sample food from 11 different stations, including sushi, barbecue and dim sum
- Gayot named Cravings a Top 10 Vegas Buffet
- Zagat rates the buffet "very good to excellent" (22)
July 1, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Cravings Buffet at The Mirage
3400 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Featuring a "gleaming, streamlined" aesthetic from designer Adam Tihany (Frommer's), the buffet offers 11 cooking stations, ranging from sushi and seafood to barbecue and dim sum. Top off your meal with a visit to the dessert station, piled high with sweets such as hand-scooped gelato and chocolate mousse.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1, through Aug. 31, 2013. Must present printed voucher to cashier upon arrival. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms