By Travelzoo Staff
"Meat lovers always get their fill" at Pampas Brazilian Grille, according to Zagat, which rates the churrascaria as "very good to excellent" (23). For $43, regularly $86, feast on an all-you-can-eat rodizio dinner for two on The Strip.
Why we love it
- 50% off an all-you can-eat steakhouse dinner for 2
- Pick from more than 12 types of meat
- Includes unlimited hot and cold sides
- Pampas Brazilian Grille has a 4-star rating on OpenTable
Aug. 1, 2013 - Nov. 2, 2013
Pampas Brazillian Grille
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Take your pick of more than 12 types of meat, all of which are hand-carved to order, such as:
- Picanha nobre: top sirloin seasoned with rock salt and olive oil
- Cordeiro: leg of lamb marinated with garlic and mint
- Frango picante: chicken legs marinated with garlic, chilies and vinegar
- Linguica de porco: housemade pork sausage with fennel and garlic
- Round out your meal with a trip to the salad bar, which offers more than 50 hot and cold items, such as:
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Brazilian cheese bread
- Caesar salad
- Roasted mushrooms
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 2, though Nov. 2, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms