By Travelzoo Staff
Rated "extraordinary to perfection" (26) by Zagat for its cuisine, the "hip" and "glamorous" ENVY The Steakhouse dishes out "tremendous entrees," according to Fodor's. Taste the "simply delicious" (LV Weekly) steaks at this just-off-The-Strip gem with this four-course dinner for two with Champagne for $89, regularly $180.
Why we love it
- Fodor's calls the cuisine "tremendous"
- Las Vegas Weekly: "It's well worth the time of Vegas locals"
- Located in the AAA 4-Diamond Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
- 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor; 100% of past purchasers loved it
June 14, 2013 - Sept. 17, 2013
ENVY The Steakhouse
In the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
3400 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169
- Take a seat in the "elegant and refreshing" dining room (Gayot) and indulge with the following menu:
- Choose two starters:
- Lump crabcake with blue crab and diced peppers (add garlic mustard prawns for $4 more, paid directly to merchant)
- Truffle oil-crusted stuffed tomatoes with artichoke hearts and portobello mushroom
- Choose two salads:
- Summer green leaves with candied pecans (add fried panko-breaded goat cheese for $2 more)
- Dual-color roasted beets with grapefruit segments
- Choose two entrees:
- Seared blackened tuna with wasabi mashed potatoes and roasted baby bok choy
- Angus petite filet with garlic mashed potatoes (upgrade to the 10-ounce Angus filet for $7 more; foie gras butter $2 more)
- Pan-seared chicken breast with honey-butter mashed potatoes
- Choose two desserts:
- Cappuccino cream panna cotta with dulce de leche ice cream and mango mousse pearls
- Warm flourless chocolate cake with raspberry coulis and vanilla ice cream
- Also, toast two sommelier-selected glasses of Brut Champagne.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 17, through Sept. 17, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. No substitutions. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Menu items subject to change. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms