By Travelzoo Staff
Valentino's Executive Chef Luciano Pellegrini's "lovely" Italian fare is so good "at times, you stop talking just to savor the food" (Zagat). The restaurant gets top billing from Gayot
, hitting eight of its top-ten lists this year, including rankings in best Las Vegas wine lists and romance. With this deal for $99, visit the James Beard award-winning chef's Venetian outpost for a last time before the restaurant closes.
Why we love it
- Visit the acclaimed Valentino for a 4-course dinner for 2 with prosecco (reg. $200)
- Italian-born Pellegrini holds a James Beard Foundation award
- His "incredible" fare is "on a par with the LA original" (Zagat)
- The Food Network calls the Venetian outpost one of the "leading Italian restaurants in Nevada"
- This is a true last chance to dine at Valentino; Chef Pellegrini ends his 14-year residency June 30
March 27, 2013 - May 28, 2013
Valentino Las Vegas at The Venetian
3355 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Dinner begins with two glasses of prosecco each and housemade Parmesan crisps, followed by an elegant four-course meal, including the following choices for each diner:
- Course 1: Traditional Caesar salad, bruschetta, a goat cheese cake with red pepper coulis or grilled calamari with arugula salad
- Course 2: Homemade pasta, including gnocchi with mushroom and sausage, garganelli with dried tomatoes or tortellini with ricotta in a creamy tomato sauce
- Course 3: Dorade filet baked in butter and garlic, roasted chicken with mushrooms and foie gras, braised veal shank with polenta or classic eggplant parmigiana
- Course 4: A dessert sampler served family style
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 28, through May 28, 2013. The restaurant closes its doors on June 30, 2013. Reservations are required. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms