By Travelzoo Staff
A mainstay in The Mirage for more than a decade, Onda's sleek wine lounge has been praised by Zagat for its "quiet, comfortable milieu." Two can visit the wine bar set beneath an arched stained-glass ceiling for $29, a savings of 50%.
Why we love it
- For $29, try 2 wine flights and 2 apps from Onda Ristorante at The Mirage
- Or, get a half bottle of chardonnay and a margherita pizza
- The Italian restaurant earns a spot on Gayot's 2013 Top 10 Italian Restaurants in Las Vegas
March 22, 2013 - June 1, 2013
Onda Ristorante at The Mirage
3400 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV
- With this local deal, Travelzoo subscribers can sample different wines and try an appetizer or pizza. In this "relaxing" wine bar (Zagat), unwind with:
- Any two wine flights: Each flight comes with three wines; choose from white, red or sparkling wine -- selections include Chianti, Sangiovese and a sauvignon blanc from New Zealand
- Wine flights come with an appetizer like a bresaola crostini and baked scallops on the half shell
- Or, alternatively, try a half bottle of chardonnay and margherita pizza
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 22, through June 1, 2013. Reservations are not required; space is subject to availability. Valid for 2 people only. Valid in the wine lounge only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms