By Travelzoo Staff
says "you'll feel like you're on a tropical island" at Treasure Island's Kahunaville, named one of the best bars in Vegas by CBS Las Vegas
for its rum selections, "flair bartenders" and "some of the tastiest tropical cocktails on The Strip." For $25, catch the festive bartender show and enjoy six drinks
(up to $9.25 each) at the island-themed bar, regularly up to $55.50.
Why we love it
- For $25, hang out at Treasure Island's Kahunaville with 6 cocktails, regularly up to $55.50
- Watch the bartenders perform acrobatic stunts while mixing drinks
- Try a tropical concoction made with Kahunaville's 7 flavors of house rum
- CBS Las Vegas called it one of the city's best bars for its rum selections and "flair bartenders"
Feb. 26, 2013 - July 16, 2013
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The highly trained bartenders hail from all over the world and captivate guests with their acrobatic stunts. Watch as they toss bottles and glasses in the air while mixing drinks from melon mojitos and fruit caipirinhas to tropical concoctions made with Kahunaville's seven flavors of house rum.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Feb. 27, through July 16, 2013. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for special events. Not valid on Super Bowl weekend or during UFC events. Limit 1 voucher per party per visit; there is no limit on the number of people per party. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly. See complete terms and conditions below.
See all terms