By Travelzoo Staff
Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
, Bistro Buffet at Palms Casino Resort "offers high-quality choices to satisfy the spectrum of tastes," according to Gayot
. For $29, regularly $52, two can indulge in an all-you-can-eat dinner at the recently revamped Bistro Buffet, accompanied by unlimited beer and wine.
Why we love it
- For $29, dine at the Bistro Buffet inside The Palms Casino Resort for an all-you-can-eat dinner for 2 with beer and wine, regularly $52
- Enjoy the regular buffet during the week, with carving station, crab legs, barbecue items and prime rib night on Tuesday and Wednesday
- On Friday and Saturday, indulge in the seafood buffet with crab legs, raw bar, oysters, shrimp, clams, mussels, and sushi
- Bistro Buffet is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
Dec. 11, 2012 - April 1, 2013
Bistro Buffet at The Palms Casino Resort
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- On Sunday through Thursday, the buffet features New York steak, barbecue meats, crab legs and a carving station. Also enjoy prime rib night on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- On Friday and Saturday, indulge in the seafood dinner buffet with crab legs, raw bar, oysters, shrimp, clams, mussels and sushi.
- Top off your meal with a visit to the dessert station, piled high with bite-size pastries, cakes and ice cream.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Dec. 12, through March 31, 2013. Reservations not required. Regular dinner buffet is served Sunday-Thursday; seafood dinner buffet is served Friday and Saturday. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms