By Annie England
"Las Vegas' hottest chefs, restaurants, and mixologists will gather for ...Taste of the Nation, the city’s premier culinary benefit" (Las Vegas Sun).
Why we love it
- Proceeds benefit the Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry campaign
- Features the creations of Vegas' top chefs and mixologists
- It's a local favorite -- this is the 22nd annual event
- Also benefits the Reno Foundation/UNCE Chefs for Kids and Three Square Food Bank
Oct. 2, 2014, 7-9:30 p.m.
Taste of the Nation Las Vegas
Rain Nightclub at the Palms Casino Resort
4321 West Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- $49 (reg. $100) for general admission for one on Thursday, Oct. 2 from 7-9:30 p.m.
$95 (reg. $200) for general admission for two
Food from top restaurants like Aureole, N9NE, Raku and Stripsteak
Wine, beer and spirits
Live entertainment, and live and silent auctions
Keep an eye on the event's Facebook
page for up-to-date details.
The fine print
Redeem on Oct. 2, 2014 from 7-9:30 p.m. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for one or two people. Must be 21 years old or older to attend the event. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms