By Olivia Salmonese
Indulge in unlimited food and drink tastings from top Vegas restaurants at an exclusive event at the Red Rock Casino & Resort.
Why we love it
- The event unites "local star chefs with culinary experts" (Las Vegas Sun)
- Headlined by celebrity chefs Charlie Palmer and Stephen Hopcraft
- Sample fare from restaurants such as LAVO, Mastro's, FIX, STK and TAO
- VIP ticket holders receive early admission
Oct. 12, 2013, 8 p.m.-12 a.m.
Las Vegas Wine & Food Festival at Red Rock Casino & Resort
11011 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- $69 for a VIP ticket to the Las Vegas Wine & Food Festival on Saturday, Oct. 12 (reg. $150)
- Mingle with chefs such as Charlie Palmer, Stephen Hopcraft, Bradley Ogden, Kim Canteenwalla and more
Taste food from more than 30 top local restaurants, including Aureole, The Capital Grille, Mastro's Ocean Club, FIX, N9NE Steakhouse, TAO, LAVO, STK and The Palm Restaurant
Sip wine, beer and cocktails from purveyors such as Absolut Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Campari, Grey Goose Vodka, Peligroso Tequila and Rodney Strong Vineyards
- Receive early admission to the event at 8 p.m. (doors open for general admission at 9 p.m.)
The fine print
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher. Must be 21 years old or older with a valid photo ID to attend the event and to consume alcohol.
See all terms