By Travelzoo Staff
This year, Las Vegas joins the annual celebration of Brazilian Independence Day through culture, arts and entertainment, and Travelzoo subscribers can get VIP access.
Why we love it
- Features live music, Brazilian food, fire dancers and more
- VIP gold tickets include $40 worth of food and drinks
- The celebration is the first of its kind in Las Vegas
- Hosted by Zagat-touted Via Brasil Restaurant
Valid on event date; Sept. 8, 2013
Brazilian Outdoor Festival
1225 S. Fort Apache Road
Las Vegas, NV 89117
- For $25, (reg. $50), get a VIP gold ticket
VIP entry and four food or drink tickets (each valid for 1 food or drink item up to $10)
A $20 dining card to use at Via Brasil Steakhouse on a later date
Or, skip the food and drink tickets and receive a $20 dining card to Via Brasil Steakhouse and VIP entry for $5, (reg. $11)
Activities for all ages -- live bands, Samba dancers and Capoeira performers
Stick around for the 7 p.m. drawing for two plane tickets to Brazil.
The fine print
Valid on event date only from 2-10 p.m. This is a date-specific event. Once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. Not valid after date specified on voucher. Children 12 and under get in free.
See all terms