By Travelzoo Staff
Located right off The Strip, Vegas Indoor Skydiving earns a 4.5-star rating on both Yelp and TripAdvisor and is recommended by Fodor's
. For $75 per person, partake in a simulated thrilling skydiving free fall
indoors without a parachute or airplane. This deal includes all necessary gear and instruction, plus a commemorative photo of the experience, regularly $100.
Why we love it
- Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump out of an airplane
- This $75 Local Deal is good for a simulated, indoor skydiving free fall in a vertical wind tunnel with Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- The package also includes a photo print of your flight
- During the flight, which lasts approximately 3 minutes, float and hover above the vertical wind tunnel's 120 mph air stream
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving is recommended by Fodor's and earns a 4.5-star average Yelp and TripAdvisor rating
July 12, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
Vegas Indoor Skydiving
200 Convention Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Each flyer will attend a training class, suit up in the required flight gear and then enter the vertical wind tunnel. The three-minute flight simulates the free fall of a skydive as you hover and float above the wind tunnel's air stream, which produces air speeds up to 120 mph. The tunnel features a mesh trampoline floor and foam-padded walls. The entire experience lasts about an hour; check out a video of it here from Fox 5.
- Afterward, take home a a photo print to commemorate your flight experience.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, July 12, through Nov. 1, 2013. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. A $20 fee applies if you reschedule within 24 hours. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Participants under 18 must have parent or legal guardian present to sign release of liability. Children must weigh at least 40 lbs. Adults must fit within specific maximum weight limits depending on height listed here. Not valid for pregnant women, anyone who has ever suffered a dislocated shoulder or major neck/back injury or anyone restricted by a doctor from participating in athletic activities. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms