By Travelzoo Staff
One of the oldest in southern Nevada, Wildhorse was formerly owned by Howard Hughes and was a stop on the PGA Tour. For $39, Travelzoo subscribers can tee off for a round of 18 holes for one person with cart rental plus lunch, two drinks and range balls -- a package that's regularly worth $77.
Why we love it
- Wildhorse is located 10 minutes from the Strip
- The 9th hole has a reputation as one of the "toughest holes in Las Vegas" (Review-Journal)
- Tee times available any day of the week (after 9:30 a.m.)
- Includes a cart, range balls and lunch at the club restaurant
July 5, 2013 - Sept. 24, 2013
Wildhorse Golf Club
2100 Warm Springs Rd.
Henderson, NV 89014
- The deal also includes a lunch ticket for Terrace on the Greens, the club restaurant. Choose a sandwich, burger or salad (menu subject to change; up to $10) and two drinks (choice of soft drinks, Powerade, domestic or draft beer, or bottled water).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 5, through Sept. 24, 2013. Tee times are required and are subject to availability. Valid for tee times seven days a week after 9:30 a.m. Not valid for group events, leagues or previously scheduled tee times. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms