By Travelzoo Staff
Get a bird's-eye view of the Las Vegas Strip with a helicopter tour from 702 Helicopters, which has a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor. For $69 per person, regularly $149, one can take in stunning aerial views of the Vegas skyline on a 12- to 20-minute helicopter ride.
Why we love it
- For $69, soar over Las Vegas with a helicopter tour from 702 Helicopters
- Tours are available throughout the day or night
- 702 Helicopters is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and has 1500-plus Facebook fans
June 20, 2013 - Nov. 16, 2013
2634 Airport Dr., Suite 101
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- Flights take off from North Las Vegas, and then head south to soar above landmarks including Fremont Street, the Stratosphere, Bellagio Fountains, the Eiffel Tower replica at Paris Las Vegas and the mega-resorts. Passengers can catch these sights aboard a Robinson R44 helicopter.
- Tours run throughout the day and night; we recommend booking an evening tour to get a glimpse of Vegas after dark.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 20, through Nov. 16, 2013. Flight reservations required; subject to availability and weather. Flights are Mon.-Sat. A 24-hour cancellation policy for the flight applies. Flights require a minimum of 2 to run; may be rescheduled. Must be at least 4 to fly. Must weigh under 280 lbs. Not valid for pregnant women. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms