By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked inside The Palms Casino & Resort, Scarlet is "intimate, sexy and special," according to Las Vegas Magazine. For $29, Travelzoo subscribers can stop by for happy hour or a night out and order four cocktails, shots or infusions. This jewel box of a bar has seating for just six guests at a time, but guests are welcome to take their drinks anywhere on the casino floor.
Why we love it
- For under $30, sip 4 drinks at The Palms
- Choose cocktails, shots or infusions
- "Cocktails are carefully constructed" (Las Vegas Magazine)
- Scarlet has a "speakeasy feel" (Las Vegas Journal)
June 17, 2013 - Oct. 15, 2013
Scarlet at The Palms Casino Resort
4321 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Overseen by the 9Group's Yassine Lyoubi, the menu features "interesting spirits, fresh juices, original infusions and uncommon garnishes" (Las Vegas Magazine). Choose any drink (up to $16 value each) from the menu, such as the following:
- Scarlet Night with espresso, Absolut Vanilla, Patron XO and cinnamon syrup
- Rock 'n Rye: Bulleit rye infused with rock candy, roasted pecans and oranges, served with sphere ice
- Far & Away with Bombay Sapphire East, aperol, calamansi puree and fresh lime juice
- Close Tight shot: Fireball, Grand Marnier cherry, Grey Goose Noir, Pop Rocks
- This deal can be used by any number of people.
Start the evening with a prix fixe dinner for two at Nove Italiano at the Palms
or Simon at Palms Place
for only $99.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Oct. 14, 2013. Reservations not required; space subject to availability. Seating is limited at Scarlet; guests are welcome to take their drinks anywhere on the gaming floor. Scarlet opens at 5 p.m. nightly. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please drink responsibly. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms