By Travelzoo Staff
The only outdoor miniature golf course in Las Vegas, Putt Park "guarantee[s] a good time with great greens," according to CBS Local
. For $15, play up to four rounds of golf at this 18-hole course, regularly $34.
Why we love it
- Save 55% on 4 rounds of mini golf at Putt Park
- Putt Park is the only outdoor mini golf course in Las Vegas
- Fridays and Saturdays after sundown feature cosmic mini golf
- Las Vegas Review-Journal recommends Putt Park as an after-dark activity
April 8, 2013 - Oct. 8, 2013
The Putt Park Miniature Golf Course
6085 S Fort Apache Road
Las Vegas, NV 89148
- Score a hole-in-one as you make your way through the winding greens, which CBS Local says are "designed for children, adults and seasoned golfers."
- Go Fridays and Saturdays after sundown, and you can play cosmic golf, complete with glowing balls and neon-lit golf holes. The Las Vegas Review-Journal recommends this activity for "miniature golf, late-night style."
- This deal is perfect for a date night or an outing with friends. It can be shared by up to four people.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed from Monday, April 8 through Oct. 8, 2013. Reservations are not required. Children 5 and under are free. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms