By Travelzoo Staff
Rise with the sun high above the Nevada landscape on a flight with Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Rides, which has a 100% positive feedback rating from Travelzoo subscribers. For $129 per person, you can take in bird's-eye views of the Las Vegas Valley on a 30-minute sunrise flight and get a post-flight Champagne toast and appetizers, a printed photo and a souvenir T-shirt. Or for $249, get this flight for two and save even more.
Why we love it
- Soar over the Nevada desert at sunrise for $129 per person and save 30%
- After the 30-minute ride, touch down to a Champagne toast and snacks
- Get unobstructed 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley and city skyline
- Includes a souvenir T-shirt and printed photo from the flight
- For $249 (reg. $375), get this package for 2 people
March 21, 2013 - June 21, 2013
Las Vegas Balloon Rides
Call the evening before your reserved flight to confirm meeting location
(Launch site locations vary)
Las Vegas, NV
- Riders will ascend up to 2,000 feet in the air for unobstructed, 360-degree views of the desert landscape, Red Rock Canyon, mountains west of the Valley, The Strip and the city skyline at sunrise. After half an hour in the air at varying altitudes, passengers will touch down to a Champagne toast and a selection of finger foods. (Selections may include cheese, crackers, salami and fruit.)
- Flights are available daily, and all pilots are commercially licensed. The basket accommodates anywhere from two to 16 passengers; buy multiple vouchers to go with a group of family and friends.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 21, through June 21, 2013. Reservations are required at least 5 days in advance; subject to availability and weather. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. All riders must be at least 5 years old. Pregnant women may not ride. Flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to run; trip may be rescheduled. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms