By Travelzoo Staff
Soar high above the Nevada landscape on a sunrise hot air balloon ride with Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Rides. For $129 per person, regularly $187.50, this 30-minute ride offers bird's-eye views of the Las Vegas Valley and includes a post-flight Champagne toast and appetizers.
Why we love it
- Soar over the Nevada desert at sunrise for $129 per person with Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Rides, regularly $187.50
- After the 30-minute ride, touch down to a Champagne toast and snacks
- Get unobstructed 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley and city skyline
- For $349, upgrade to the High Elevation Desert Tour and soar twice as high -- up to 4,000 feet above the city -- for an hour and a half
Dec. 16, 2012 - March 15, 2013
Las Vegas Balloon Rides
Call the evening before your reserved flight to confirm meeting location
(Launch site locations vary)
Las Vegas, NV
- Riders will ascend up to 2,000 feet in the air for unobstructed, 360-degree views of the desert landscape, Red Rock Canyon, mountains west of the Valley, The Strip and the city skyline at sunrise. After half an hour in the air at varying altitudes, passengers will touch down to a Champagne toast and a selection of finger foods. (Selections may include cheese, crackers, salami and fruit.)
- For $349, upgrade to the High Elevation Desert Tour and soar twice as high, up to 4,000 feet above the city, for an hour and a half.
- Flights are available daily, and all pilots are commercially licensed. The basket accommodates anywhere from four to 16 passengers; buy multiple vouchers to go with a group of family and friends.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be immediately upon purchase, through March 14, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 5 days in advance. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. All riders must be at least 5 years old. Pregnant women may not ride. Flights are limited to availability and are weather permitting. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms