By Travelzoo Staff
"Illusions" starring Jan Rouven -- recently voted the best magic show in town by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal -- is back with another special offer. Travelzoo subscribers can see the master illusionist for more than 65% off.
Why we love it
- Save more than 65% on tickets to see "Illusions" starring Jan Rouven
- Shows are 6 nights a week (dark Fridays) now through Sept. 30 at the Riviera Hotel and Casino
- General admission tickets are just $22
- Upgrades to preferred and VIP seating are also available for $32-$45
- "Illusions" was recently voted the best magic show in town by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal
July 1, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
'Illusions' Las Vegas
Starlite Theatre at the Riviera
2901 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- See one of the freshest faces on The Strip, from now through Sept. 30, from the following seating sections at the Riviera Hotel and Casino:
- General admission ... $22 (reg. $70.40)
- Preferred seating ... $32 (reg. $92.40)
- VIP seating ... $45 (reg. $114.40)
- Shows are six nights a week at 7 p.m., Saturdays through Thursdays.
- Jan Rouven brings his show to Vegas with escape-artist tactics and mystifying tricks accompanied by hit music like Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Katy Perry's "E.T." Some tricks included in the show are the "Bed of Death," "The Hand Stab" and the awe-inspiring "Water Tank Illusion."
- Not available on: Aug. 31 - Sept. 2
The fine print
Vouchers may be redeemed now through Sept. 30, 2013. Not valid Aug. 31 - Sept. 2. Printed vouchers must be presented upon arrival. Entrance is first come, first served. Early entry is encouraged -- please arrive before doors open at 6:30 p.m. to secure seating. Live Entertainment Tax is included in pricing. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Once purchased, the voucher is non-refundable.