By Travelzoo Staff
Get your frights at Eli Roth's "Goretorium," Las Vegas' only year-round horror attraction. With this deal for Travelzoo subscribers, tickets are as much as 50% off.
Why we love it
- Experience the living horror movie "Goretorium," created by "Hostel" writer/director Eli Roth
- "Goretorium" is Las Vegas' only year-round horror attraction
- General admission tickets are $17 (a $33.99 value)
- Upgrade to VIP tickets for $29 (a $53.99 value) for a fast pass to the front of the line and a drink at Baby Dolls lounge
- Valid for visits through June 30, 2013
March 25, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Eli Roth's 'Goretorium'
Eli Roth’s "Goretorium"
3717 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- General admission tickets are $17 (a $33.99 value) and VIP tickets are $29 (a $53.99 value) for visits through June 30, 2013. VIP tickets are also valid for a front-of-the-line pass and a drink at Baby Dolls lounge, the on-site bar featuring hundreds of creepy baby doll heads.
- Created by Eli Roth, the actor/writer/director behind the horror hit "Hostel," "Goretorium" takes visitors through the high-tech fright fest of the Delmont Hotel and Casino. Hours of operation are Sundays through Thursdays, 5 p.m. to 12 a.m., and Saturdays, 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
The fine print
Valid for visits through June 30, 2013. Must be 21 or older to drink at the lounge. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after show date.