By Travelzoo Staff
"Illusions" starring Jan Rouven -- recently voted the best magic show in town by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal -- is back with another special offer. Travelzoo subscribers can see the master illusionist for as much as 65% off.
Why we love it
- Save as much as 65% on tickets to see "Illusions" starring Jan Rouven
- Shows are 6 nights a week (dark Fridays), now through June 30 at the Riviera Hotel and Casino
- General admission tickets are just $20, regularly $59.40
- Upgrades to preferred and VIP seating are also available for $32-$45 (reg. $92.40-$114.40)
- Rouven was voted Best Magician by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal
March 25, 2013 - June 30, 2013
'Illusions' Las Vegas
Starlite Theatre at the Riviera
2901 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- See one of the freshest faces on The Strip, from now through June 30, from the following seating sections at the Riviera Hotel and Casino:
- General admission ... $20 (reg. $59.40)
- Preferred seating ... $32 (reg. $92.40)
- VIP seating ... $45 (reg. $114.40)
- Shows are six nights a week at 7 p.m., Saturdays through Thursdays.
- Jan Rouven brings his show to Vegas with escape-artist tactics and mystifying tricks accompanied by hit music like Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Katy Perry's "E.T." Some tricks included in the show are the "Bed of Death," "The Hand Stab" and the awe-inspiring "Water Tank Illusion."
- This deal is not available on: May 22-28
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase. Vouchers may be redeemed now through June 30. Not valid May 22-28. Printed vouchers must be presented upon arrival. Entrance is first come, first served. Please arrive early for a better chance to secure seating. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Live Entertainment Tax is included in pricing. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Once purchased, the voucher is non-refundable.