By Travelzoo Staff
With its incredible mind-bending tricks, the show "Illusions" is back with another special offer. Travelzoo subscribers get the chance to see master illusionist Jan Rouven for nearly 70% off.
Why we love it
- Save nearly 70% on tickets to see "Illusions" starring Jan Rouven
- Shows are 6 nights a week through March 27 at the Riviera Hotel and Casino
- General Admission tickets are just $20, regularly $65
- Or upgrade to Preferred Seating for $8 more
- Voted "Best Magic Show on the Las Vegas Strip" by PRVegas.com
Dec. 21, 2012 - March 27, 2013
Illusions Las Vegas
Starlite Theatre at the Riviera
2901 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The Las Vegas Review-Journal called Rouven "young, good looking and very Siegfried & Roy." Through March 27, see one of the freshest faces on The Strip from the following seating sections at the Riviera Hotel and Casino:
- General Admission ... $20 (reg. $65)
- Preferred Seating ... $28 (reg. $89)
- Shows are six nights a week at 7 p.m., Saturdays through Thursdays.
- Jan Rouven brings his German fame and show to Vegas with escape-artist tactics and mystifying tricks accompanied by hit music like Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Katy Perry's "E.T." Some tricks included in the show are the "Bed of Death," "The Hand Stab" and the awe-inspiring "Water Tank Illusion."
- Blackout Dates: Jan. 16 - Feb. 1
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase. There are no fees associated with this offer. All taxes are included in pricing. Vouchers are purchased directly from Travelzoo and can be redeemed at the box office the day of the show. Email confirmations and photo ID will also be accepted at the box office. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can purchase. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges.