By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the best of Las Vegas nightlife with the V Card, which grants users VIP access to some of the top nightclubs, lounges, bars and pools in Vegas. With this offer, V Cards are available for $45, regularly $99.
Why we love it
- The V Card, a Las Vegas nightlife pass, is now available for $45, regularly $99
- Valid for entry to nearly 50 nightclubs, lounges, bars and pools
- Perks include VIP line access, drink specials and reduced rates on shows
- Redeem vouchers for V Card and individual venue passes by June 20, 2013; the card and passes do not expire
Dec. 18, 2012 - June 20, 2013
V Theater and Saxe Theater
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The V Card secures you one-time entry to nearly 50 of Vegas' hottest venues, plus passes valid for a variety of perks, including VIP line access, drink specials and reduced rates on shows. Venues include:
- Marquee Nightclub
- Tao Nightclub and Tao Beach
- Pure Nightclub
- Rehab Pool
- For a full venue list, FAQs and potential blackout dates, click here. Visit each venue's website for more information.
The fine print
Redeem your voucher at the V Theater and Saxe Theater box office for a V Card and individual venue passes. The V Card and passes never expire, though vouchers must be redeemed for V Cards by June 20, 2013. Must be 21 or older with a valid ID. Dress codes and restrictions for each individual venue apply. Passes are nontransferable.