By Anna Heinemann
In "Raiding the Rock Vault," a supergroup of members from classic rock bands perform anthems from the '60s, '70s and '80s. Save up to 50% on tickets.
Why we love it
- Features rockers from Bon Jovi, Heart, Whitesnake and more; click here for the lineup
- Readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal voted it the best musical in town for 2014
- TripAdvisor ranks this show first out of all of shows in Vegas
- Hundreds of recent viewers gave the show some of the best reviews we've seen
8 p.m. Fridays through Tuesdays, now through Dec. 30
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (formerly LVH)
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- One Rear Orchestra and Balcony seat for $27 (reg. $54.96, including fees)
One Mid Orchestra seat for $35 (reg. $64.96, including fees)
One Front Orchestra seat for $48 (reg. $85.96, including fees)
Stick around after the show and buy a piece of merchandise for the opportunity to take part in a meet and greet with the band.
The fine print
Vouchers may be redeemed for shows through Dec. 30, 2014. Shows are Fridays through Tuesdays at 8 p.m., and are subject to change. Not valid on June 21, July 11-12, Aug. 15-19 and Dec. 1-18. Print your voucher and present it at the box office up to one hour before showtime. Box office hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays and 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Wednesdays through Sundays. Seating is subject to availability. Ages 4 and up.
See all terms