By Travelzoo Staff
"Not all interesting cuisine is east of the Mississippi," says Zagat of Michael Smith. For half off, sit down to a dinner for two at this acclaimed restaurant.
Why we love it
- Ranked "extraordinary to perfection" (27) by Zagat
- Namesake chef Michael Smith trained in restaurants in France
- Wine Spectator award-winning list
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable
Oct. 25, 2013 - Jan. 16, 2014
1900 Main St.
Kansas City, MO 64108
- For $90 (reg. $180), feast on a four-course dinner for two
- Comes with wine pairings from the Wine Spectator award-winning list
- The menu changes frequently, but here is a sample menu
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Nov. 29, 2013. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms