By Travelzoo Staff
"Not all interesting cuisine is east of the Mississippi," says Zagat, which awards Michael Smith a rank of "Extraordinary to Perfection" (27). The namesake of James Beard Award-winner Michael Smith also earns three OpenTable Diners' Choice awards, including Fit for Foodies and Romantic. For $90, Travelzoo subscribers can sample Chef Smith's cuisine during a four-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- "A 'metropolitan' standout" (Zagat)
- Michael Smith trained in restaurants in France
- Wine Spectator award-winning list
- 4 stars on OpenTable
Aug. 15, 2013 - Jan. 16, 2014
1900 Main St.
Kansas City, MO 64108
- This chef's menu also features wine pairings from the Wine Spectator award-winning list. The menu changes frequently, but could include:
- Farm tomato and peach salad
- Seared Pacific halibut
- Eight-hour pork roast
- Trio of ice cream or sorbet
- This exclusive offer is valid into January -- plan ahead for a holiday dinner.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Aug. 16, through Jan. 16, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Nov. 29, 2013. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms