By Travelzoo Staff
Earning a 4-star rating on Golf Digest's Places to Play scale, Shoal Creek Golf Course is one of GolfWeek's Best Courses You Can Play
in the state of Missouri for 2013. With this offer, subscribers can tee off with a package including cart rental and credit for lunch or drinks at the Players Grill, starting at $45.
Why we love it
- One of Golfweek's best public courses in the state for 2013
- Earns 4 stars on Golf Digest's Places to Play rating scale
- Architect Steve Wolfard has designed courses with Jack Nicklaus and Fred Couples
- Have drinks after the round at the Players Grill
June 24, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Shoal Creek Golf Course
8905 Shoal Creek Pkwy.
Kansas City, MO 64157
- For $45 (reg. $77), reserve a tee time for 1 w/cart and dining credit
- For $89 (reg. $154), reserve a tee time for 2 w/cart and dining credit
- For $175 (reg. $308), reserve a tee time for 4 w/cart and dining credit and save the most
- This par-71 course is 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City and features 6,950 yards of playable greens. Along with a round of golf and GPS-enabled cart rental, each person will receive a $10 credit for food and drinks in the clubhouse, redeemable for lunch or a couple beers after the round.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tee times can be reserved online up to 3 weeks in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on Labor Day (Sept. 2). Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms