By Travelzoo Staff
WorldGolf praises the "beautiful scenery [and] tranquil views" offered by the Cove Course at the Lodge of Four Seasons, and Golf Magazine named the Ridge Course one of the Top 5 Best Public Courses in the state last year. With this offer, subscribers can play either with cart rental, lunch and a drink for two for $129, regularly $222.
Why we love it
- One of the Top 5 Best Public Courses in the state (Golf Magazine)
- Play either of the Lodge's courses -- choose Cove or Ridge
- "Excellent, player-friendly" golf that "sprawls across rolling hills" (WorldGolf)
- Tee times are available every day of the week
- Recent renovations made the "wonderful" golf "that much better" (Lake Lifestyles)
June 11, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
The Lodge of Four Seasons
315 Four Seasons Dr.
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
- This package includes:
- A round of golf for two on either course, including cart rental
- A bucket of range balls to warm up your swing before the round
- Any lunch entree (up to $11) and a beer each after play at the course's bar and grill
Add a night's stay to your golf retreat and save more than 50% with this
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 12, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reserved tee times are required and subject to availability. Tee times are available after 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays and any time Sunday - Friday. Tee times can be booked up to 72 hours in advance. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms