By Travelzoo Staff
Take a getaway to the “greenest” hotel in Kansas City, which was recently named one of the Top Budget Travel Destinations by Budget Travel magazine. This exclusive offer for The Q Hotel saves more than 50% on current prices.
Why we love it
- For $99, check in Sundays-Fridays for a one-night stay. The deal also includes a $30 massage credit, 25% off and no cover at a popular dueling piano bar, and unlimited drinks at the hotel’s nightly happy hour (5-7 p.m.). Other perks include daily breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi and passes to a nearby gym.
- Located in the city’s historic Westport neighborhood, the hotel has generated buzz for its environmentally friendly attitude. Guests will find eco-friendly bath products in their rooms and fair-trade Guatemalan coffee in the lobby.
- Hop on the hotel’s hybrid shuttle to explore area attractions, like the upscale shopping district Country Club Plaza. Or walk out the door to check out the neighborhood's trendy bars, restaurants and off-beat shops.
The Q Hotel & Spa
560 Westport Road
Kansas City, MO
What's included & when
- Aug. 2, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Kansas City retreat for 2 at The Q Hotel for more than 50% off
- $99 per night in a single queen or double room
- $30 massage credit
- 25% off and no cover at Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar
- Unlimited drinks during the hotel's nightly happy hour
- Free parking, daily breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Travel Sundays-Fridays through Oct. 30
Getting there: The hotel is 23 miles from Kansas City International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Kansas City.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 816-931-0001 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 2, 8-9; Sept. 1, 20, 26-27; Oct. 4, 9-11, 18-19, 25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms