By Travelzoo Staff
Sing along to Bon Jovi hits at Sprint Center when the band's "Because We Can -- The Tour" stops for one night only. A limited number of tickets to see the American rock icons are available exclusively to Travelzoo subscribers for up to 40% off.
Why we love it
- Bon Jovi stops in Kansas City on Saturday, April 13
- Tickets are up to 40% off, $25-$79.50 (reg. $39.50-$139.50)
- The concert will feature classic hits and music from the band’s new album, "What About Now"
March 26, 2013 - April 1, 2013
1407 Grand Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64106
Tel: (816) 949-7100
- With this upgrade opportunity, Rear Stage seats are $25, regularly $39.50, and Lower Bowl seats are $79.50, regularly $139.50, for the Saturday, April 13, concert at 7:30 p.m.
- Note: Pricing above is shown with a $2 facility fee included.
- The concert will showcase Bon Jovi's huge arsenal of hits and new music from the recently released album "What About Now." The group's 12th studio album features its trademark mix of anthemic rock songs ("Because We Can," "What About Now") and lyrically introspective songs ("Amen," "The Fighter").
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Choose a quantity of tickets, seating level and click "Find Tickets." (Discount already applied.) Review order and click "Next." Choose a ticket delivery method and click "Next." Log in or create an account and click "Next." Enter your payment information to complete purchase.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Limit of 6 tickets per customer. Prices will appear minus a $2 facility fee that will be added at the end of the booking process. Total fees of $9.50-$16 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. While supplies last. Inventory may vary. Not valid on tickets already purchased.